U Pac Hotel is well connected to major roads and highways as well as to the SMART tunnel.
U Pac Hotel Sdn Bhd
No 2, Jalan Lapangan Permai 1,
Off Jalan Sungai Besi, Batu 2,
57100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603-9223 2233 / +603-9221 0106
Fax: +603-9223 8333
How to get there:
If travelling from the South to Kuala Lumpur city, U Pac Hotel is 10 km from the Sungai Besi tollgate. Follow the road all the way to the city (but do not turn into the SMART tunnel) and look out for the Jalan Tun Razak /KLCC road sign. When you see the modern Southgate building on your right (opposite side of the road) and the‘99 Speedmart’ ahead of you, turn left just before ’99 Speedmart’. U Pac Hotel is 30 metres on the left.
If travelling from the North to Kuala Lumpur via the North-South Expressway, head for DutaTollPlaza ( Plaza Toll Duta). Take ‘Exit 2’ for Bandaraya/ Seremban. Follow the signs to Sungai Besi/ Seremban and the Petaling Jaya/ Sungai Besi. Upon reaching the end of the expressway turn left into Jalan Sungai Besi/ Jalan Loke Yew. When you see the Southgate building on the opposite side of the road and ‘99 Speedmart’ ahead of you, turn left just before ’99 Speedmart’. U Pac Hotel is 30 metres on the left.
# For self-drive direction, log on to Google Maps* and search for U Pac Hotel. The GPS coordinate is 101.42 35.8, 3.7 33.9.
From KL InternationalAirport (KLIA)
By taxi: Taxi and Limo services are outside Gate 3, arrival level.
- Buy coupon from the counter at the baggage claim area.
- Inform counter your destination is U Pac Hotel which is behind Wisma Mah Sing @ Jalan Sungai Besi, batu 2 ( 2nd Mile). It is also next to PPR Sri Alam.
- The fare is aprox. RM 80.
By ERL Transit* (Express Rail Link).
- Look for ERL Transit Terminal.
- Purchase ticket to ‘Bandar Tasik Selatan’.
- At ‘Bandar Tasik Selatan’ change train to the LRT* (light rail train) Board the ‘Ampang’ bound train and alight at ‘Chan Sow Lin’ station.
- Take a taxi and inform the driver your destination is behind Wisma Mah Sing @ Jalan Sungai Besi batu 2 ( 2nd mile) and also next to PPR Sri Alam.
- The total fare is RM 30.
- You can also take a taxi direct from ‘Bandar Tasik’ with a higher fare of RM15.
From Low Cost Terminal* (LCCT).
By taxi: Taxi service is available outside the arrival hall.
- Purchase coupon from the counter located at the arrival hall
- Your destination is U Pac Hotel which is behind Wisma Mah Sing @ Jalan Sungai Besi, batu 2 (2nd mile). It is also next to PPR Sri Alam.
- The fare is aprox. RM 80.
By ERLTransit* Shuttle (Express Rail Link)
- Purchase ticket from the counter located a the arrival hall.
- Board the bus shuttle outside the domestic arrival hall. The bus will take you to ‘Salak Tinggi’ LRT station where you will switch to the LRT (Light Rail Train) to ‘Bandar Tasik Selatan’.
- At ‘Bandar Tasik Selatan’ take a taxi to U Pac Hotel.
- Total fare – shuttle, LRT and taxi
– is aprox. RM35.
By Skybus* ( most economical but takes 1hr 45mins).
- Purchase ticket from the counter located at the arrival hall.
- Board the bus outside the arrival hall.
- The bus will stop at Mydin Kota Raya (MKR) after about an hour’s journey. At MKR main entrance, take the RapidKL* bus no. 432 and alight at the Southgate Complex*.
- Look for ’99 Speedmart’ across the road. Take the overhead bridge, pass Maybank on your left and turn left at the junction just before ’99 Speedmart’. U Pac Hotel is 30 mtrs down the road.
- Total fare is RM10.
#The travelling time for the different modes of transport except Skybus is aprox. 1 hour.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————-Transportation around U Pac Hotel:
A bus stand which is a minute’s walk away provides half-hourly services to ChinaTown* and the city centre. Another bus stand across the road provides RapidKL bus services to the Chan Sow Lin LRT station. Taxis are readily available throughout the day.
KLIA Express Rail Link: http://www.kliaekspres.com/
Tourism Malaysia: http://www.tourism.gov.my/